Thank you for visiting VineBrook Homes vendor relations page. We are excited to have you here. In this fast-paced world of information overload, we understand how difficult it can be to gather the right information and ask the right questions about potential opportunities. Below are some helpful details about partnering with VineBrook Homes.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
- How Do I Get Started?
- Why VineBrook Homes?
- Benefits of being a vendor
- Why VendorCafe?
- Vendor FAQ
How Do I Get Started?
We are excited that you have chosen to partner with VineBrook Homes! To help us get to know you better, please take 5 minutes to complete our short questionnaire.TELL US ABOUT YOU
WHY VINEBROOK HOMES?
We know that you could collaborate with anyone. Here is what VineBrook Homes can do for you:
- As the old adage goes, "time is money," and we pay you fast.
- With over 14,000 homes in 19 markets across the Midwestern and Southeastern United States, Vinebrook Homes offers a virtually unlimited number of jobs.
- Rapid growth promotes a sustainable vendor relationship in new markets.
- Vinebrook Home's knowledgeable Project Managers are hands-on, friendly, and available, making sure you get what you need to do the job well.
- Our vendor referral program will make your peers envious.
benefits of being a vendor
Our Vendors are:
- Provided detailed scope of work
- Provided Materials
- Performing work on vacant properties
- Signing a new Master Service Agreement (MSA) which will eliminate redundant paperwork
- Tracking invoices through our payment process
- Receiving payments quickly
- Able to sign up with our easy and quick process
- Provided constant available work
- Using a new easier invoicing process
There is nothing worse than having to shuffle through mounds of paperwork or click through multiple cumbersome, inaccessible computer systems. Vendor Café literally puts your vendor relationship management in the palm of your own hands. Using your personal computer or mobile device, you can:
- Create and submit invoices quickly and easily.
- Upload insurance documentation in a few simple steps.
- Track your invoice and receive real-time notification of your payments progress or upcoming insurance expiration.
- Receive check numbers or electronic routing numbers instantly upon payment.
- Access anytime, anywhere. And best of all, it is entirely FREE!